In addition, show participation enables you to stay on top of the latest industry trends, gain competitor insights, make key industry contacts, and further solidify relationships with current customers.
Whether you are participating in a major international trade exhibition, an annual industry event, or a local trade fair, we can help with proven strategies that enable you to:
- Create and put into action powerful marketing initiatives before, during, and after the event that engage potential buyers and generate sales.
- Choose the best displays that meets your marketing needs and budgetary requirements. This includes evaluating different sizes, designs, and configurations of trade show exhibits.
- Identify the most effective graphic elements for your exhibit that portray your key messages and fulfill your brand communications needs. Learn how to establish design parameters for trade show graphics, modular exhibition stands, brochures, and other materials.
- Discover unique booth ideas that create buzz on the exhibition floor and attract more sales prospects to your trade show booth area.
- This includes tips on how to choose the right materials for your booth displays and use of compelling graphics that drive booth traffic.
- Effectively use exhibit accessories, lighting, flooring, booth furniture, fixtures, and audio-visual effects to support sales needs. Just like selecting the right tie to go with a handsome, well-made business suit, choosing the right booth accessories adds polish and impact to all types of exhibits from pop-up displays to custom-built systems.
- Select cost-effective giveaways or promotional products that have high-perceived value among your target prospects and complement your company image.
- Ensure team members who are staffing your trade show booth always project a professional appearance and are well-trained to represent your company, generate leads, and secure sales.
While every organization has different goals and objectives for participating in trade shows, we can help you with demonstrated practices across the trade event spectrum that you can readily apply based on your own criteria for success.
You’ll also learn trade show attractions, proven promotional strategies, and social marketing techniques, in addition to articles and resources about trade show giveaways that help drive exhibiting results.
We consult on practical and constructive methods and systems to help those new and experienced acquire information quickly — and then move on to doing what is required to achieve event success.
Let us know how we can help you. We’re MINDSTORM, it’s what we do!